Fast Facts About West Palm Beach, FL
What to know about living in West Palm Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 52mins
- Boca Raton: 31mins
- Miami: 1hr 19mins
- West Palm Beach – 25mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $28,745
- Household: $54,603
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is West Palm Beach a Nice Place to Live?
West Palm Beach is a family-friendly city home to delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and fun outdoor activities. Full of vibrancy and culture, West Palm Beach is perfect for both individuals and families alike. Those living in West Palm Beach enjoy the fine art in the city.
West Palm Beach offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is West Palm Beach Known For?
West Palm Beach is known for its combination of small-town charm with large city energy. Boasting museums, a popular downtown, and beautiful beaches, West Palm beach has something for everyone. Those living in West Palm Beach enjoy SunFest – the biggest waterfront music festival in Florida.
What Are the Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around West Palm Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Table 26 Palm Beach, an elegant, airy, nautically themed eatery with a swanky bar & a menu of global comfort food.
- Hullabaloo, a trendy gastropub for Italian fare, cocktails & brews, with a vintage Airstream camper on the patio.
- Galley, an upmarket, locally focused bistro fare served in a stylish setting featuring a patio with a fire pit.
- Leila Restaurant, an opulent setting for Middle Eastern dishes paired with weekend belly dancing shows & hookah pipes.
- Howley’s Restaurant, a hip diner slinging comfort chow amid ’50s decor with a pressed-tin ceiling, full bar & jukebox.v