Fast Facts About Valencia Sound, FL
Here’s what to know about living in Valencia Sound.
Population of Boynton Beach: 80,089
- West Palm Beach: 36min
- Boca Raton: 21min
- Fort Lauderdale: 45min
- Palm Beach – 29min
Median income of Boynton Beach: (2020):
- Individual: $29,378
- Household: $56,850
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Community
Why is Valencia Sound a Nice Place to Live?
Valencia Sound is a beautiful gated adult community with great amenities and a variety of cozy homes. Ideal for those living an active lifestyle, Valencia Sound offers a grand ballroom, arts and crafts, yoga, and more. Those living in Valencia Sound enjoy the amazing clubhouse and state-of-the-art tennis center.
Valencia Sound offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Valencia Sound Known For?
Valencia Sound is known for its upscale amenities and quick access to delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and family-friendly entertainment. Whether you’re looking to relax at the pool or hit the racquet club for a workout, Valencia Sound has something for everyone. Those living in Valencia Sound enjoy quick access to the shore.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Valencia Sound?
Some of the top restaurants around Valencia Sound with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Dune Deck’s Mimosa Cafe, a popular breakfast, lunch & brunch place with a patio offering elevated American fare & mimosas.
- MIA Kitchen & Bar, a classic & New American fare served with craft cocktails in a trendy, industrial space with a patio.
- Cafe Frankie’s, for an easy cafe serving ziti, eggplant parm & other Italian fare.
- Tijuana Flats, a Kitschy Mexican chain restaurant known for an extensive hot sauce bar & colorful, muraled walls.
- Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers, a longtime kosher deli & diner chain serving sandwiches & Eastern European comfort foods like goulash.