Fast Facts About Valencia Cove, FL
Here’s what to know about living in Valencia Cove.
Population of Boynton Beach: 80,089
- West Palm Beach: 39min
- Boca Raton: 25min
- Fort Lauderdale: 49min
- Palm Beach – 32min
Median income of Boynton Beach: (2020):
- Individual: $29,378
- Household: $56,850
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Community
Why is Valencia Cove a Nice Place to Live?
Valencia Cove is a gorgeous 55+ community consisting of unique homes, cozy living spaces, and safe roads. Home to authentic views and situated closely to the beach, Valencia Cove offers a serene environment for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Valencia Cove enjoy peace and quiet in the community.
Valencia Cove offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Valencia Cove Known For?
Valencia Cove is known for its private and safe areas and quick access to delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and family-friendly entertainment. With luxury homes at various price points and an array of styles, Valencia Cove has something for everyone. Those living in Valencia Cove enjoy quick access to the calming ocean.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Valencia Cove?
Some of the top restaurants around Valencia Cove with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Duffy’s Sports Grill, a chain tavern catering to sports fans with a pubby American menu, all-day happy hour & many TVs.
- Flakowitz of Boynton, a basic Jewish deli & bakery with a New York-style menu ranging from large sandwiches to bagels.
- Cafe Frankie’s, for an easy cafe serving ziti, eggplant parm & other Italian fare.
- Tijuana Flats, a Kitschy Mexican chain restaurant known for an extensive hot sauce bar & colorful, muraled walls.
- Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers, a longtime kosher deli & diner chain serving sandwiches & Eastern European comfort foods like goulash.