Fast Facts About Stuart, FL
What to know about living in Stuart.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 34mins
- Boca Raton: 1hr 10mins
- Miami: 2hr 1min
- West Palm Beach – 48mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $30,771
- Household: $53,829
Type of location: City
Why is Stuart a Nice Place to Live?
Stuart is a beautiful city boasting delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and a vibrant downtown. Home to a lot of history, Stuart attracts an eclectic mix of people. Ideal for both individuals and families alike, Stuart offers the peace and serenity that residents are looking for. Those living in Stuart enjoy the culture of the city.
Stuart offers high-quality public schools within the Martin County School District.
What is Stuart Known For?
Stuart is known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World” amongst other cultural destinations. From The Stuart Heritage Museum and Road to Victory Military Museum, Stuart has something for everyone. Those living in Stuart enjoy the safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Stuart?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Stuart with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Spritz City Bistro, a low-key, warm bistro offering American classics such as burgers plus cocktails, wine & beers.
- the Gafford, a sophisticated bistro offering high-end American food in a warm, inviting setting with a casual vibe.
- Black Marlin, a cozy eatery with exposed-brick walls serving local seafood with a twist plus beer & martinis.
- Riverwalk Cafe and Oyster Bar, a casual eatery & oyster bar offering a mostly seafood-focused menu amid exposed brick.
- Flanigan’s Seafood Bar and Grill, for American eats & seafood served at a local chain restaurant & sports bar with plenty of TVs.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Stuart, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.