Fast Facts About Royal Palm Beach, FL
What to know about living in Royal Palm Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 14mins
- Boca Raton: 48hr
- Miami: 1hr 45min
- West Palm Beach – 23mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $33,733
- Household: $83,636
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Royal Palm Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Royal Palm Beach is a highly sought-after village full of scenic parks and protected lands. Boasting beautiful landscapes and tremendous scenery, Royal Palm Beach is quite a sight to see. Those living in Royal Palm Beach enjoy the family-friendly outdoor activities, delicious restaurants, and trendy shops.
Royal Palm Beach offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Royal Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Royal Palm Beach Known For?
Royal Palm Beach is known for its parks and overall initiative to protect and preserve its green space. In addition, Royal Palm Beach offers a multitude of activities. Whether you’re looking for athletic recreation at the Village Golf Club or Madison Green Country Club, or you’re seeking some natural beauty at Royal Palm Beach Pines Natural Area, the village has something for everyone. Those living in Royal Palm Beach enjoy the family-friendly Calypso Bay Waterpark.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Royal Palm Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Royal Palm Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Original Mario the Baker, a basic but inviting family pizzeria serving Brooklyn, NY-style pizzas and homemade pastas.
- Orient Garden, a low-key kitchen serving traditional sushi rolls & Japanese mains such as teriyaki, plus Thai dishes.
- Souvlaki Fast Royal Palm Beach, a low-key counter-serve joint furnishing casual Greek favorites such as gyros, souvlaki & salads.
- MORGAN’S, a compact joint serving up hearty American breakfasts & lunches with a Southern twist in simple digs.
- India Grill and Bar, for Indian cuisine offered in a roomy, upmarket space with a banquet room.