Fast Facts About Palm Beach Shores, FL
What to know about living in Palm Beach Shores.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 39mins
- Boca Raton: 1hr
- Miami: 2hr 20min
- West Palm Beach – 28mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $41,875
- Household: $73,558
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Palm Beach Shores a Nice Place to Live?
Palm Beach Shores is a beautiful fishing town just outside of West Palm Beach. Home to scenic beaches, delicious seafood, and family-friendly outdoor activities, Palm Beach Shores is ideal for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Palm Beach Shores enjoy the safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
Palm Beach Shores offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach Shores County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Palm Beach Shores Known For?
Palm Beach Shores is known as one of the best small towns in Florida. The town boasts popular sightseeing destinations, scuba diving, and fishing. Those living in Palm Beach Shores enjoy the recreational activities and trendy eateries in town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Shores?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Palm Beach Shores with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Catch Seafood & Sushi, a laid-back tiki-hut-style bistro with a covered patio & seaside views serving seafood & cocktails.
- Pelican Cafe, a quaint New England-style cafe serving breakfast & an Italian-American menu at lunch & dinner.
- Entre Nous Bistro, a creative American where dishes are the specialty of a cozy hangout with a horseshoe bar & low lighting.
- Brass Ring Pub, a standby for beer, burgers & standard pub fare in a down-to-earth setting with pool tables.
- Southern Kitchen, for breakfast favorites & other homestyle American plates served in comfy digs with counter seating.