Fast Facts About Palm Beach Gardens, FL
What to know about living in Palm Beach Gardens.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 31mins
- Boca Raton: 55mins
- Miami: 2hrs
- West Palm Beach – 24mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $44,239
- Household: $89,736
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is Palm Beach Gardens a Nice Place to Live?
Palm Beach Gardens is a gorgeous family-friendly location with trendy shopping, delicious eateries, and fun outdoor activities. Home to safe neighborhoods and friendly residents, Palm Beach Gardens attracts all types of people looking for a nice place to live. Those living in Palm Beach Gardens enjoy the boutique stores and shops in the city.
Palm Beach Gardens offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach Gardens County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Palm Beach Gardens Known For?
Palm Beach Gardens is known as being the PGA headquarters and hosting the annual Honda Classic tournament. Downtown Palm Beach Gardens is ideal for pedestrians looking to get out and experience all that the city has to offer. Those living in Palm Beach Gardens enjoy the recreational activities and close proximity to beaches.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Palm Beach Gardens with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Capital Grille, an outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain offers classic American fare & a clubby, refined setting.
- Seasons 52, for a rotating menu of seasonal American dishes alongside international wines in an upscale setting.a
- Paddy Mac’s Restaurant, a lively neighborhood pub known for its classic Irish cooking & draft beers, plus weekend live music.
- Salute Market, a modern market & hangout features small plates, wine & craft cocktails, plus an outdoor bar.
- Sara’s Kitchen, a small, laid-back cafe serving down-home American cooking for breakfast, brunch & lunch.