Fast Facts About Palm Beach, FL
What to know about living in Palm Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 5mins
- Boca Raton: 38mins
- Miami: 1hr 35min
- West Palm Beach – 16mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $79,258
- Household: $169,003
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Palm Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Palm Beach is a beautiful family-friendly town home to clean sand, warm water, and smaller crowds. As a major destination for both residents and visitors alike, Palm Beach boasts safe streets, delicious eateries, and outdoor activities. Those living in Palm Beach enjoy the beautiful sunsets and trendy shops in town.
Palm Beach offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Palm Beach Known For?
Palm Beach is known for its inspiring architecture, luxury shopping, sought-after dining options, and beautiful beaches. Whether you’re looking for peach and quiet or a vibrant activities, Palm Beach has it all. Those living in Palm Beach particularly enjoy boating on the Intracoastal Waterway.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Palm Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Palm Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Flagler Steakhouse, an old-school spot for classic steak & seafood dishes in an elegant room with views of the golf course.
- Seafood Bar, overlooking the ocean, this polished eatery offers freshly caught seafood & a lengthy wine list.
- Cafe Boulud, Daniel Boulud’s upscale French cuisine served in an elegant hotel setting with an outdoor terrace.
- Table 26 Palm Beach, an elegant, airy, nautically themed eatery with a swanky bar & a menu of global comfort food.
- Buccan, a hip, upscale-casual cafe with imaginative global fare & a lively bar in a tile-roofed storefront.