Fast Facts About Palm Beach County, FL
What to know about living in Palm Beach County,
Population (2020): 1.4 million
- West Palm Beach, FL: 34 min
- Palm Beach, FL: 10 min
- Riviera Beach, FL: 40 min
- Palm Beach International Airport: 16.2 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Individual: $31,481
- Household: $65,015
County: Palm Beach County
Type of location: county
Why is Palm Beach County, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Palm Beach County, FL gives you instant access to both big city living and natural attractions. With the hustle and bustle of Palm Beach being right around the corner, you’ll never tire of nightlife, shopping, dining and cultural experiences.
Prefer to relax? Palm Beach County, FL is also home to natural areas for biking, hiking, and other outdoor activities, not to mention 47 miles of beaches.
If experiencing the arts is more your speed, Palm Beach County, FL is known for its appreciation of art, music and theater.
Living in Palm Beach County, FL is also a great experience for families. The county has some of the best schools in the state and easy access to award-winning healthcare like the kind you will get at the Good Samaritan Medical Center.
What is Palm Beach County, FL Known For?
As the third largest county in Florida, living in Palm Beach County, FL gives you exposure to many different cultures.
It’s also known for being the winter retreat for the rich and famous, as well as being home to 50 billionaires.
Gourmet and locally sourced food is a draw for gastrophiles in its many restaurants, bistros and food trucks.
What Are the Best Restaurants?
Some of the restaurants in Palm Beach County, FL with the highest Google ratings include:
- Table 26 Palm Beach, an elegant, airy naturally themed eatery with a swanky bar & a menu of global comfort food
- BrickTop’s, an upscale chain serving gourmet New AMerican dishes in a stylish, contemporary setting
- La Goulue Palm Beach, a refined dining experience with authentic French fare
- BiCE Ristorante Palm Beach, an upscale mini-chain Italian eatery in an elegant ladies-who-lunch setting with a courtyard
- Seasons 52, for a rotating menu of season American dishes alongside international wines in an upscale setting
- Flagler Steakhouse, an old-school spot for classic steak & seafood dishes in an elegant room with views of the golf course
- Henry’s Palm Beach, located inside The Breakers Palm Beach it is an inviting American-inspired bistro
- The Capital Grille, an outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain that offers classic American fare & a clubby, refined setting
- Al Fresco, for gourmet pizza, pasta entrees & weekend brunch are offers amid ocean views & a casual ambiance
- Pistache French Bistro, a hip French cafe turning out traditional cuisine in art-nouveau-style digs by Centennial Park
To learn more about purchasing a home in Palm Beach County, FL, check out the median home price and inventory to get immediate help.