Fast Facts About North Palm Beach, FL
What to know about living in North Palm Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 1mins
- Boca Raton: 41mins
- Miami: 1hr 41min
- West Palm Beach – 19mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $44,191
- Household: $71,830
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Unincorporated Village
Why is North Palm Beach a Nice Place to Live?
North Palm Beach is a family-friendly community just outside of West Palm Beach. Home to docks, marinas, and waterfront real estate, North Palm is a highly sought-after area of South Florida. Those living in North Palm Beach enjoy the high quality way of life.
North Palm Beach offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is North Palm Beach Known For?
North Palm Beach is known for its beautiful beaches, sunny climate, and a sought-after state park. Whether you’re looking to surf, enjoy a delicious meal, or simply relax on the sand, North Palm Beach has something for everyone. Those living in North Palm Beach enjoy the safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
What Are the Best Restaurants in North Palm Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around North Palm Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Entre Nous Bistro, where creative American dishes are the specialty of this cozy hangout with a horseshoe bar & low lighting.
- The Catch Seafood & Sushi, a laid-back tiki-hut-style bistro with a covered patio & seaside views serving seafood & cocktails.
- La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurant, for an extensive selection of Pan-Latin dishes plus various margaritas served in festive surrounds.
- Brass Ring Pub, a popular location for beer, burgers & standard pub fare in a down-to-earth setting with pool tables.
- Park Avenue BBQ Grille, where barbecued ribs are the specialty in a laid-back smokehouse also serving chicken, fish & sides.