Fast Facts About Manalapan, FL
What to know about living in Manalapan.
- Fort Lauderdale: 45mins
- Boca Raton: 24mins
- Miami: 1hr 18min
- West Palm Beach – 18mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $97,679
- Household: $198,750
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Manalapan a Nice Place to Live?
Manalapan is a beautiful island community boasting unique charm and picturesque views. Home to tennis courts, water sports, and private beachside cabanas, Manalapan has something for all types of people. Those living in Manalapan enjoy all of the family-friendly amenities in the area.
Manalapan offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Manalapan Known For?
Manalapan is known for being one of the most pristine and gorgeous beaches in South Florida. Home to a highly sought-after year-round climate, Manalapan is ideal for relaxing, exercising, and socializing. Those living in Manalapan enjoy the delicious eaters in and around the area.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Manalapan?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Manalapan with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- John G’s Restaurant, a bright & airy family-owned spot serving American comfort food for breakfast & lunch.
- Angle Restaurant, a seasonal American fare & cocktails showcased in a posh setting at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa.
- Polpo Palm Beach (formerly Temple Orange), an upscale, modern-chic scene featuring Italian-Mediterranean fare plus ocean views & patio seating.
- Dune Deck Café, an open-air cafe/bar serving daytime American eats & weekend brunches against a beachside backdrop.
- Oceana Kitchen, for shareable plates of modern American cuisine from local produce, plus outdoor seating.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Manalapan, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.