Fast Facts About Loxahatchee, FL
What to know about living in Loxahatchee.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 7mins
- Boca Raton: 45mins
- Miami: 1hr 33min
- West Palm Beach – 24mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: –
- Household: –
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Unincorporated Community
Why is Loxahatchee a Nice Place to Live?
Loxahatchee is a beautiful community just outside of West Palm Beach. Home to picturesque scenery and family-friendly outdoor activities, Loxahatchee is perfect for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Loxahatchee enjoy safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
Loxahatchee offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Loxahatchee Known For?
Loxahatchee is known as being one of the more rural areas within greater West Palm Beach. Lots in Loxahatchee range from 1-20 acres and are home to both native and exotic animals. Those living in Loxahatchee enjoy the delicious eaters in and around the area.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Loxahatchee?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Loxahatchee with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Original Mario the Baker, a basic but inviting family pizzeria serving Brooklyn, NY-style pizzas and homemade pastas.
- Agliolio ~ a FRESH Take on Italian, a comfortable strip-mall Italian spot with a mix-&-match pasta list, plus pizzas & meaty options.
- India Grill and Bar, for Indian cuisine offered in a roomy, upmarket space with a banquet room.
- Jay’s Pizza & Pasta, a cozy parlor in a strip mall with thin-crust pizza, plus hot & cold sandwiches & other typical bites.
- Souvlaki Fast Royal Palm Beach, a low-key counter-serve joint furnishing casual Greek favorites such as gyros, souvlaki & salads.