Fast Facts About Lauderdale Beach
Population (2020): 1,754
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: 21 min
- Pompano Beach, FL: 25 min
- Boca Raton, FL: 40 min
Median Income (2020):
- Individual: $40,856
- Household: $69,766
County: Broward County
Type of location: beach
Why is Lauderdale Beach, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Lauderdale Beach, FL gives residents a dense urban feel contrasted with the tranquility of the beach and ocean.
Its low-crime, family-friendly neighborhoods and highly ranked public school system make it ideal for families. The beach itself is a draw for residents and tourists of all ages.
It’s centrally located to several great areas including Fort Lauderdale proper and Pompano Beach. It also neighbors other incredible beaches including Hillsboro Beach, Dania Beach and Hallandale Beach.
The miles of beaches are home to unlimited enjoyment such as sunning, swimming, parasailing, diving, and other fun activities.
With miles of beaches, family-friendly neighborhoods and area attractions, Lauderdale Beach, FL is sure to be a great place to buy your next home.
What is Lauderdale Beach, FL Known For?
Living in Lauderdale Beach, FL gives you easy access to world-class diving. It is one of the only places in Florida where you can swim out to the natural coral reef system. The beach is Blue Wave certified and one of the most popular destinations in Fort Lauderdale.
But beaches aren’t all living in Lauderdale Beach, FL has to offer. Art fans will appreciate that both the Bonnet House Museum and the Downtown Hollywood Mural Project are only a short drive away. The Arts and Entertainment District is easily accessible and provides a dose of culture to any day out.
For shopping, dining and entertainment, visit Las Olas Boulevard.
Living in Lauderdale Beach, FL puts you 2 miles from Port Everglades and its beachfront promenade and luxury hotels.
No matter where your interests lie, Lauderdale Beach, FL is known for having something for everyone.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Lauderdale Beach, FL?
Some of the restaurants in Lauderdale Beach, FL with the highest Google ratings include:
- Dune by Auberge, a seafood-focused restaurant in an elevated setting
- Sandbar Grill, casual American eats served morning to night in an oceanfront setting with a patio & beach access
- Shooter’s Waterfront, a laid-back spot on the Intracoastal Waterway offering food, drinks, live music & water views
- Ocean2000, ocean views from the veranda & menu of American dishes with Latin flair are highlights at this spot
- Mastro’s Ocean Club, is a fine dining restaurant with dine-in, curbside pickup and delivery
- Kousine Fort Lauderdale, all day dining on Peruvian classics including vegetarian dishes in bright cafe digs or outdoors
- Gianni’s Table, a stylish cocktail bar
- Greek Islands Taverna, homey, family-owned Greek eatery offering outdoor dining in a convivial setting
- The Etna Rosso Ristorante, a casual restaurant featuring Southern Italian cuisine including house-made pasta, seafood & more
- Thai on the Beach, a 2nd floor hideaway for traditional Thai chow & sushi in simple surrounds with views of the ocean
To learn more about purchasing a home in Lauderdale Beach, FL, check out the median home price and inventory, or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.