Fast Facts About Lake Worth, FL
What to know about living in Lake Worth.
- Fort Lauderdale: 45mins
- Boca Raton: 23mins
- Miami: 1hr 8min
- West Palm Beach – 10mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $22,462
- Household: $42,500
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is Lake Worth a Nice Place to Live?
Lake Worth is a beautiful family-friendly city just outside of West Palm Beach. Home to clean beaches, a new fishing pier, vintage buildings, and a vibrant downtown, Lake Worth is perfect for both individuals and families. Those living in Lake Worth enjoy the trendy shops, antique stores, and delicious restaurants.
Lake Worth offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Lake Worth Known For?
Lake Worth is known for having amazing art galleries, music venues, and special events. From the Lake Worth Street Painting Festival to Lake Worth Municipal Golf Course, Lake Worth has something for everyone. Those living in Lake Worth enjoy the neighborhoods and friendly residents in the city.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Lake Worth?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Lake Worth with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Paradiso Restaurant, for elegant Italian fare is served in a serene setting accented by a wall-wide mural of the old country.
- Dave’s Last Resort & Raw Bar, a hopping tavern with sports on TV & patio serves seafood in casual digs amid kitschy aquatic accents.
- Pelican Restaurant, a cozy cafe with a beachy vibe serving American breakfast daily plus Indian dinners on Fridays
- Lilo’s Streetfood & Bar, Downtown Lake Worth Beach, Florida, for street food from American staples to global options offered in a laid-back setting with a full bar.
- Mamma Mia’s on the Beach, a simple pizza parlor with many toppings, Italian ices for dessert & a beach-view front patio.