Fast Facts About Lake Worth Beach, FL
What to know about living in Lake Worth Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 53mins
- Boca Raton: 28mins
- Miami: 1hr 25min
- West Palm Beach – 10mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $26,389
- Household: $51,134
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is Lake Worth Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Lake Worth Beach is a family-friendly beach community with palm-lined streets, distinct charm, and a vibrant downtown. Home to trendy shops and eclectic boutiques, Lake Worth Beach attracts all types of residents. Those living in Lake Worth Beach enjoy the art galleries in the city.
Lake Worth Beach offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Lake Worth Beach Known For?
Lake Worth Beach is known for its antique stores, delicious restaurants, and quaint bed-and-breakfasts. Boasting exciting events year round, Lake Worth Beach has something for everyone. Those living in Lake Worth Beach enjoy Lake Worth Lagoon, an area ideal for picturesque water views, and a brand new fishing pier and restaurants on the beach
What Are the Best Restaurants in Lake Worth Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Lake Worth Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Beach Club Lake Worth, for outdoor seating & water views featured in a casual American eatery & bar at a golf course.
- Paradiso Restaurant, for elegant Italian fare served in a serene setting accented by a wall-wide mural of the old country.
- Rustico Italiano Ristorante, an elegant hideaway showcasing housemade pastas & other rustic Italian cooking in a quaint space.
- Pelican Restaurant, a cozy cafe with a beachy vibe serving American breakfast daily plus Indian dinners on Fridays.
- Clary’s Corner Cafe, an intimate eatery behind a red condominium door offering elevated American breakfast & lunch fare.