Fast Facts About Jupiter Island, FL
What to know about living in Jupiter Island.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 27mins
- Boca Raton: 1hr 6mins
- Miami: 1hr 53min
- West Palm Beach – 43mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $51,346
- Household: $151,667
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Jupiter Island a Nice Place to Live?
Jupiter Island is a family-friendly community and home to diversity and culture. The town boasts pristine beaches, safe neighborhoods, and family-friendly outdoor activities. Those living in Jupiter Island enjoy the year-round sunshine.
Jupiter Island offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Jupiter Island Known For?
Jupiter Island is known as being a private sanctuary and premier residential community with beautiful trees canopying over the streets. With friendly neighbors and various amenities, Jupiter Island is perfect for individuals and families alike. Those living in Jupiter Island love calling this place home.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Jupiter Island?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Jupiter Island with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Jetty’s Waterfront Restaurant, a bustling, family-friendly restaurant with views of the lighthouse & a menu of just-caught seafood.
- U-Tiki Beach, for Caribbean food & drinks in a casual, island setting with deck & beach seating, plus water views.
- Lighthouse Diner, an established local eatery offers upmarket diner fare in a charming space with retro-decor details.
- Dive Bar Restaurant, a buzzing eatery offering sushi & a raw bar, plus an open-air bar with a big aquarium & marina views.
- Evo Italian, a swanky space with a patio & sleek bar offers refined Italian meals paired with a vast wine list.