Fast Facts About Jupiter Inlet Colony, FL
What to know about living in Jupiter Inlet Colony.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 11mins
- Boca Raton: 51mins
- Miami: 1hr 41min
- West Palm Beach – 30mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $44,531
- Household: $140,000
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Jupiter Inlet Colony a Nice Place to Live?
Jupiter Inlet Colony is a family-friendly community and home to an array of wildlife and beautiful gardens. The town boasts accessible beaches, tree-lined brick walkways, and a variety of plants. Those living in Jupiter Inlet Colony enjoy the community park.
Jupiter Inlet Colony offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Jupiter Inlet Colony Known For?
Jupiter Inlet Colony is known for offering access to family-friendly activities, including boating, watersports and sport fishing activities. From the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum to Hui Hui Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals, Jupiter Inlet Colony has something for everyone. Those living in Jupiter Inlet Colony enjoy the safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Jupiter Inlet Colony?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Jupiter Inlet Colony with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Jetty’s Waterfront Restaurant, a bustling, family-friendly restaurant with views of the lighthouse & a menu of just-caught seafood.
- U-Tiki Beach, for Caribbean food & drinks in a casual, island setting with deck & beach seating, plus water views.
- Lynora’s Jupiter, a venerable, white-on-white stop offering Italian fare plus wine & cocktails in airy-chic surrounds.
- 1000 NORTH, for modern American fare served in a sophisticated waterfront setting with a lounge, tavern & terrace.
- Lighthouse Diner, an established local eatery offers upmarket diner fare in a charming space with retro-decor details.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Jupiter Inlet Colony, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.