Fast Facts About Jupiter, FL
What to know about living in Jupiter.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 8mins
- Boca Raton: 46mins
- Miami: 1hr 40min
- West Palm Beach – 25mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $42,726
- Household: $87,163
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Jupiter a Nice Place to Live?
Jupiter is a gorgeous town home to beautiful beaches, luxury amenities, and a relaxing lifestyle. Boasting walking, hiking, and biking trails in addition to family-friendly water activities, Jupiter is perfect for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Jupiter enjoy the safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
Jupiter offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Jupiter Known For?
Jupiter is known for offering quick access to spring training baseball, trendy shops, delicious eateries and weekly entertainment. The town has tropical palm trees, various playgrounds, and pavilions for picnics. Those living in Jupiter enjoy the concerts and live music in town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Jupiter?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Jupiter with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Dive Bar Restaurant, a buzzing eatery offering sushi & a raw bar, plus an open-air bar with a big aquarium & marina views.
- Jetty’s Waterfront Restaurant, a bustling, family-friendly restaurant with views of the lighthouse & a menu of just-caught seafood.
- Lynora’s Jupiter, a venerable, white-on-white stop offering Italian fare plus wine & cocktails in airy-chic surrounds.
- Center Street Nook, an American diner with a neighborhood vibe serving burgers, tuna melts, homemade soups & more.
- Little Moir’s Food Shack, for globally accented seafood, craft beer & wine served in a casual joint with an artsy feel.