Fast Facts About Juno Beach, FL
What to know about living in Juno Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 1hr 10mins
- Boca Raton: 45mins
- Miami: 1hr 40min
- West Palm Beach – 23mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $43,267
- Household: $61,441
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Juno Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Juno Beach is a beautiful shoreline town with picturesque views, laid-back vibes, and friendly neighbors. Home to safe neighborhoods and vibrant residents, Juno Beach is perfect for both individuals and families. Those living in Juno Beach enjoy fishing, sightseeing, and watching sunsets in town.
Juno Beach offers high-quality public schools within The School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Juno Beach Known For?
Juno Beach is known for the Juno Beach Pier, which is home to surfers, kiteboarders, and swimmers. In addition, the Pier boasts a bait shop, snack bar, and pole rentals. Those living in Juno Beach enjoy quick access to the water and family-friendly outdoor activities.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Juno Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Juno Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Ke’e Grill Juno Beach, warm, buzzy eatery with tropical decor, a bamboo bar & a focus on seafood, steaks & chops.
- Thirsty Turtle Seagrill, a busy watering hole providing brews & fish-focused bar eats in a casual setting with many TVs.
- Captain Charlie’s Reef Grill, an outfit offering unpretentious seafood & ample wine list in comfortable, spare surroundings with a bar.
- Juno Beach Fish House, a colorful spot serving Floribbean-accented seafood in a mosaic-filled setting with a big patio.
- Cathy’s Beach Connection, a contemporary fashion chain with its own line of casual & work apparel, plus accessories & footwear.