Population (2020): 1,959
- Lighthouse Point, FL: 15 min
- Pompano Beach, FL: 14 min
- Boca Raton, FL: 23 min
Median Income (2020):
- Individual: $40,856
- Household: $69,766
County: Broward County
Type of location: road
Why is Hillsboro Mile, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Hillsboro Mile, FL gives you a dense urban feel while being surrounded by the natural beauty of the beaches and ocean. Most properties are residential, single family homes. As a part of Hillsboro Beach, residents of Hillsboro Mile, FL have easy access to all the bars, restaurants, coffee shops and parks located there, as well as to several domestic and international airports. Despite its small size, Hillsboro Mile, FL has its own Town Hall and local police force making it one of the safest places to live in the area.
Hillsboro Mile, FL is centrally located to Lighthouse Point, Pompano Beach and Boca Raton.
What is Hillsboro Mile, FL Known For?
Hillsboro Mile, FL is a 3.2 mile strip along Florida State Road A1A and is the only main road. It’s commonly referred to as “Millionaire’s Mile” and is home to many wealthy residents. A drive down Hillsboro Mile, FL allows you to view great estate homes as well as high-rise condos. Living in Hillsboro Mile, FL puts you in the heart of one of the most luxurious and most recognized neighborhoods in all of Florida.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Hillsboro Mile, FL?
Some of the restaurants in Hillsboro Mile, FL with the highest Google ratings include:
- JB’s On the Beach, a vibrant restaurant joining ocean views, a seafood-focused menu & frequent live entertainment
- The Cove Waterfront Restaurant & Tiki Bar, a lively destination offering seafood classics & cocktails, plus waterfront views
- The Nauti Dawg Marina Cafe, for American bites doled out in a laid-back cafe with an island vibe & occasional live music
- Casa Maya Grill, mole headlines this Yucatan-Mexican eatery in a laid-back setting with a spacious patio
- Cap’s Place, a quick boat ride away, this landmark of Lighthouse Point offers seafood & a speakeasy ambiance
- Flanigan’s Seafood Bar & Grill, American eats & seafood are served at this local chain restaurant & sports bar with plenty of TVs
- The Whale’s Rib, seafood & “whale” fries are hot items at this bustling beach cafe/bar with old-time Florida flavor
- Tradition Restaurant, a casual eatery serving traditional French eats such as escargot & duck a l’orange in warm surrounds
- Fat Boyz Barbecue Restaurant & Food Trucks, an unpretentious haunt serving up old-school BBQ eats such as brisket & smoked ribs with classic sides
- Oceans 234, a bustling bistro joining innovative takes on classic seafood dishes with sunset views & sea breezes