Fast Facts About Highland Beach, FL
What to know about living in Highland Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: 38mins
- Boca Raton: 15mins
- Miami: 1hr 1min
- West Palm Beach – 29mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $55,402
- Household: $119,125
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Town
Why is Highland Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Highland Beach is a family-friendly town tucked away in between Delray Beach and Boca Raton. The area boasts true coastal elegance and a laid-back ambience, perfect for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Highland Beach enjoy seeing the beautiful turtles on the shore for eight months out of the year.
Highland Beach offers high-quality public schools within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Highland Beach Known For?
Highland Beach is known for offering luxury accommodations in an oceanfront setting. The town doesn’t have a single traffic light and boasts quiet and serene beaches for relaxing or fun outdoor activities. Those living in Highland Beach enjoy the beautiful sunshine throughout the year.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Highland Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Highland Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Latitudes Restaurant, a stylish restaurant & lounge offering ocean views & surf ‘n’ turf, plus Sunday brunch.
- Il Girasole, an Italian fixture dishing up traditional Tuscan dishes in homey environs with exposed-wood beams.
- Eathai, a hip, modern Thai restaurant with à la carte & tasting menus, vegetarian options & full bar.
- Tim Finnegans Irish Pub, a relaxed venue offering Irish fare, whiskey & cocktails, plus live music & patio seating.
- Le Sorelle Restaurant Boca Raton, for traditional Italian favorites, from brick-oven pizza to branzino, & cocktails amid a warm ambiance.