Fast Facts About Gulf Stream, FL
What to know about living in Gulf Stream.
- Fort Lauderdale: 46mins
- Boca Raton: 23mins
- Miami: 1hr 8mins
- West Palm Beach – 21mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $100,750
- Household: $250,001
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is Gulf Stream a Nice Place to Live?
Gulf Stream is a beautiful town situated between Ocean Ridge to the north and Delray Beach to the south. Offering quick access to various amenities in and around Fort Lauderdale, Gulf Stream is home to picturesque views of turquoise waters and sought-after shoreline homes. Those living in Gulf Stream enjoy the sunsets for a vibrant show of of fiery colors that light up the sky.
Gulf Stream offers high-quality public schools within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Gulf Stream Known For?
Gulf Stream is known for its scenic and historic coastal byway (State Road A1A). It is along this that you’ll see inspiring scenery and incredible mansions along the Atlantic Ocean. Those living in Gulf Stream enjoy the safe neighborhoods and friendly residents.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Gulf Stream?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Gulf Stream with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Village at Gulfstream Park, a posh shopping plaza boasts trendy shops, modern eateries & a casino, plus nightlife & a racetrack.
- Yard House, a high-end sports-bar chain with a huge menu of New American fare & an extensive list of draft beers.
- Padrino’s Cuban Restaurant, a small family-run local chain featuring classic Cuban comfort fare & a budget lunch buffet.
- WoodOne Ramen, a cozy spot specializing in ramen & other Japanese dishes like chicken katsu & pork gyoza.
- Tu Pizza, a simple setting with red-checked tablecloths for pizza & hearty Italian classics with beer & wine.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Gulf Stream, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.