Fast Facts About Delray Beach, FL
What to know about living in Delray Beach .
- Fort Lauderdale: 35mins
- Boca Raton: 13mins
- Miami: 1hr 1mins
- West Palm Beach – 19mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $32,209
- Household: $66,245
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is Delray Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Delray Beach is a small and intimate city with a lot of charm. Home to art galleries, trendy shops, delicious restaurants and family-friendly entertainment, Delray Beach has something for everyone. Those living in Delray Beach enjoy the Delray Beach Art Trail.
Delray Beach offers high-quality public schools within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Delray Beach Known For?
Delray Beach is known for being a fun city and having the longest main street in all of Florida (Atlantic Avenue). Downtown Delray Beach offers quick access to boutique hotels, sought-after outdoor cafes, entertaining bars, and vibrant nightlife. Those living in Delray Beach enjoy the cultural opportunities in the city.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Delray Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Delray Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- City Oyster & Sushi Bar, a seafood restaurant with raw bar specialties & outdoor seating plus a bustling bar scene.
- Dada, an American cafe featuring a tree-filled patio & live music.
- 3rd & 3rd, a relaxed option featuring New American fare & cocktails, plus live music nights in a warm ambiance.
- Papa’s Tapas, a colorful space sets the scene for paella, quesadillas & other Latin dishes at this Spanish eatery.
- Tramonti, a busy spin-off of Angelo’s of Mulberry Street in NYC with Italian cuisine & a moodily lit ambiance.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Delray Beach, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.