Fast Facts About Deerfield Beach, FL
Population (2020): 86,859
- Pompano Beach, FL: 14 min
- Boca Raton, FL: 10 min
- Margate, FL: 23 min
Median Income (2020):
- Individual: $27,323
- Household: $47,183
County: Broward County
Type of location: city
Why is Deerfield Beach, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Deerfield Beach, FL gives you a relaxed lifestyle in a small town that is just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
Deerfield Beach, FL is home to miles of beaches and a popular pier where fishers are still prevalent. The beach offers plenty of sand and sun for the whole family to enjoy. The Deerfield Beach Boardwalk is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat while surrounded by the natural beauty the city has to offer.
What is Deerfield Beach, FL Known For?
Living in Deerfield Beach, FL means that you can enjoy the best nature has to offer while experiencing the laid-back lifestyle that the city is known for.
Being just a few miles from the Florida Everglades Wildlife Reserve means you can spend hours exploring the natural beauty of the area. If you’re an animal lover, you’ll appreciate the flotilla of sea turtles that nest in the area.
History buffs will appreciate the history of Deerfield Beach, FL. Notable historical sites include The Butler House and The Little Red Caboose, a 1951 Seaboard Airline railroad car.
Its famous Arboretum covers nine acres and features over 200 exotic varieties of trees. Living in Deerfield Beach, FL puts you only a short distance from the butterfly aviary that is just a few miles south.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Deerfield Beach, FL?
Some of the restaurants in Deerfield Beach, FL with the highest Google ratings include:
- Oceans 234, a bustling bistro joining innovative takes on classic seafood dishes with sunset views & sea breezes
- JB’s on the Beach, a vibrant restaurant joining ocean views, a seafood-focused menu & frequent live entertainment
- The Whale’s Rib, where seafood and “whale” fries are hot items at this bustling beach cafe/bar with old-time Florida flavor
- Flanigan’s Seafood Bar & Grill, where American eats & seafood are served at this local chain restaurant & sports bar with plenty of TVs
- Amante’s Italian Cuisine, since 1975, a vibrant eatery near the beach for informal Italian cuisine & custom martinis
- JByrd’s Muddy Waters Restaurant & Raw Bar, kitschy pirate-themed seafood eatery & sports bar with karaoke & outdoor seating
- Patio Bar & Grill, a beachfront restaurant & bar offering American cuisine & seafood at Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
- Crepe Cafe, a bright, airy cafe offering sweet & savory crepes with an American twist, plus some outdoor tables
- Casa Maya Grill, mole headlines this Yucatan-focused Mexican eatery in a laid-back setting with a spacious patio
- Little Havana Restaurant, for authentic Cuban cuisine
To learn more about purchasing a home in Deerfield Beach, FL, check out the median home price and inventory, or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.