Fast Facts About Coral Springs, FL
Population (2020): 134,394
- Margate, FL: 15 min
- Coconut Creek, FL: 18 min
- North Lauderdale, FL: 17 min
Median Income (2020):
- Individual: $35,423
- Household: $77,488
County: Broward County
Type of location: city
Why is Coral Springs, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Because of its smaller population, living in Coral Springs, FL gives you the opportunity to indulge in tranquil living. Low traffic and a central location make it perfect for commuters and Coral Springs, FL is known for its residents having white collar jobs.
If you’re craving more excitement, it’s only a short drive to Margate, Coconut Creek and North Lauderdale.
This diverse community is home to many different types of nationalities and cultures.
What is Coral Springs, FL Known For?
Living in Coral Springs, FL puts you in the middle of a thriving environment full of families, cutting-edge businesses, top-rated schools and advanced recreational facilities.
Named as one of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by CNNMoney.com, Coconut Creek, FL is perfect for families. It was also named the #1 retirement spot by a national senior housing referral service.
History buffs will appreciate the two designated Florida Heritage sites, the Coral Springs Covered Bridge and the Museum of Coral Springs History.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring the nearby Everglades or Tall Cypress Natural Area, Sawgrass Nature Center, and Betti Stradling Park.
If art appreciation is more your speed, Coral Springs, FL is home to the Coral Springs Museum of Art, the Coral Springs Center for the Arts and the Coral Springs ArtWalk.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Coral Springs, FL?
Some of the restaurants in Coral Springs, FL with the highest Google ratings include:
- Pure Joy Restaurant, a health conscious spot offering blended juice, infusions and vegan food
- Runyon’s, an old school outfit featuring a steak-focused menu & a cheery piano bar that draws a bustling crowd
- Marolo’s Italian, a down-to-earth Italian bistro with a warm vibe for handmade pastas, sandwiches & seafood, plus wine
- The Cook and The Cork, a chic modern restaurant featuring New American dinners with a global twist, plus wines & craft beer
- El Mariachi Restaurant – Mexican & Cuban Cuisine, a local chain serving a menu of Cuban-American dishes & margaritas in a relaxed atmosphere
- Bravo Peruvian Kitchen, for authentic Peruvian cuisine
- Bonefish Grill, a contemporary grill chain offering a seafood-centric menu, plus steaks & cocktails
- Big Bear Brewing Company, bustling brewpub serving up home-brewed beer plus American comfort food such as beer cheese soup
- The Namu Korean Japanese Kitchen & Izakaya, for authentic Korean dishes
- Tap 42 Craft Kitchen & Bar – Coral Springs, for American fare and happy-hour specials
To learn more about purchasing a home in Coral Springs, FL, check out the median home price and inventory, or call me at (561) 220-5015 to get immediate help.