Fast Facts About Canyon Springs, FL
Here’s what to know about living in Canyon Springs.
Population of Boynton Beach: 80,089
- West Palm Beach: 33min
- Boca Raton: 25min
- Fort Lauderdale: 50min
- Palm Beach – 27min
Median income of Boynton Beach: (2020):
- Individual: $29,378
- Household: $56,850
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Neighborhood
Why is Canyon Springs a Nice Place to Live?
Canyon Springs is an exclusive and gated private community consisting of 500 beautiful homes, spacious yards, and well-maintained gardens. Home to remarkable views of both lakes and farmland, Canyon Springs offers a serene environment for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Canyon Springs enjoy peace and quiet in the community.
Canyon Springs offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Canyon Springs Known For?
Canyon Springs is known for its gorgeous features, including beautiful trees, a large swimming pool, outdoor spa, and exercise facilities. The neighborhood offers quick access to delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and entertainment throughout the Boynton Beach area. Those living in Canyon Springs enjoy quick access to the ocean.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Canyon Springs?
Some of the top restaurants around Canyon Springs with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza Boca Raton, a cozy, woodsy-chic pizzeria serving artisanal, Neapolitan-style pies, antipasti & salads.
- Anzo – Boynton Beach, a Mediterranean counter-serve eatery offering build-your-own bowls, pitas, salads, wraps & tacos.
- Chris’ Taverna, a down-to-earth restaurant delivering a menu of sizable & traditional Greek standards.
- Prime Catch, an airy seafood spot with Intracoastal views, a broad wine list & outdoor seating.
- nana noodles and sushi bara, a polished strip-mall eatery with modern banquettes turning out elevated Thai & Pan-Asian dishes.