Fast Facts About Canyon Lakes, FL
Here’s what to know about living in Canyon Lakes.
Population of Boynton Beach: 80,089
- West Palm Beach: 33min
- Boca Raton: 25min
- Fort Lauderdale: 49min
- Palm Beach – 26min
Median income of Boynton Beach: (2020):
- Individual: $29,378
- Household: $56,850
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: Neighborhood
Why is Canyon Lakes a Nice Place to Live?
Canyon Lakes is a family-friendly neighborhood with beautiful homes and a vast array of styles. Offering quick access to delicious restaurants, unique shops, and entertainment throughout the Boynton Beach area, Canyon Lakes is ideal for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Canyon Lakes enjoy the wonderful amenities in the neighborhood.
Canyon Lakes offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Canyon Lakes Known For?
Canyon Lakes is known for being a peaceful and comfortable community. The neighborhood offers desirable amenities, such as tennis courts, a large swimming pool, aqua lot, private party pavilions, and brand new fitness center. Those living in Canyon Lakes enjoy the clubhouse and activity center.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Canyon Lakes?
Some of the top restaurants around Canyon Lakes with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza Boca Raton, a cozy, woodsy-chic pizzeria serving artisanal, Neapolitan-style pies, antipasti & salads.
- Anzo – Boynton Beach, a Mediterranean counter-serve eatery offering build-your-own bowls, pitas, salads, wraps & tacos.
- Chris’ Taverna, a down-to-earth restaurant delivering a menu of sizable & traditional Greek standards.
- Prime Catch, an airy seafood spot with Intracoastal views, a broad wine list & outdoor seating.
- Eggs–Cetera Café, a modern cafe offering breakfast & brunch fare 7 days a week in a casually stylish space with a patio.