Fast Facts About Boynton Beach, FL
What to know about living in Boynton Beach .
- Fort Lauderdale: 41mins
- Boca Raton: 18mins
- Miami: 1hr 8mins
- West Palm Beach – 17mins
Median income of Fort Myers:
- Individual: $29,378
- Household: $56,850
County: Palm Beach
Type of location: City
Why is Boynton Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Boynton Beach is a wonderful city in between Delray Beach and Palm Beach. The area is home to seaside recreation, trendy shopping, a sought-after mall and a beautiful downtown. Those living in Boynton Beach enjoy the sunny weather and quick access to coral and artificial reefs.
Boynton Beach offers high-quality public schools within the School District of Palm Beach County. Its mission is to educate, affirm, and inspire each student in an equity-embedded school system.
What is Boynton Beach Known For?
Boynton Beach is known for OceanFront Park and Boynton Harbor Marina for various water activities for all types of kids. The city also boasts safe streets and friendly residents. Those living in Boynton Beach enjoy the delicious eateries in the area.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Boynton Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Boynton Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Sweetwater, a trendy haunt featuring New American small plates & mains, plus inventive craft cocktails.
- MISSION BBQ, a casual chain featuring BBQ & classic sides, plus memorabilia honoring soldiers & first responders.
- Prime Catch, an airy seafood spot with Intracoastal views, a broad wine list & outdoor seating.
- Driftwood, an airy seafood spot with Intracoastal views, a broad wine list & outdoor seating.
- Chris’ Taverna, a down-to-earth restaurant delivering a menu of sizable & traditional Greek standards.